[Healeys] Healey Blue rattle can paint

To: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Healey Blue rattle can paint
From: richard mayor <mayorrichard@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 01:58:23 +0000
Hi Guys, I have a '57 100-6, Healey Blue, unrestored, and a bit rough. I want
to touch up parts of the frame and engine compartment. I want to stay as close
to the original colour as possible. I know that's impossible, but -- is there
rattle can paint somewhere out there that is reasonably close? Or at least
closer than what I've bee able to find. Thanks for your help. Richard