Re: [Healeys] Healey Blue rattle can paint

To: "William Berg" <williamsantiks@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey Blue rattle can paint
From: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 17:39:25 -0800
You also might want to try TOWER PAINT    in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
(909-235-6520).  They have a great web site (I don't remember but you should
have no trouble finding it).  They have all the old colors for Healeys and
other classic cars and can mix from their formula or try to match a sample
you send them.  They will put it into 16 oz spray cans and mail them to you.
Reasonable cost.  I just purchased several cans of Tartan Red to touch up
the engine bay of my MG.
Ron Fine