Re: [Healeys] Healey Blue rattle can paint

To: 'William Berg' <williamsantiks@hotmail.com>, 'Jackson Krall'
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey Blue rattle can paint
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 19:39:35 -0500
Most areas have automotive paint stores that can color match and give you
the paint in spray cans. I had this done in Las Vegas several years ago when
I lived there and the minimum was three cans at a very nominal price. (Less
than $10 per can) I took a clean part down to them so that they could give
me an exact match. They hit it right on the button. Can't tell what is new
spray and what is old. Let your fingers walk through the Yellow Pages.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com