[Healeys] Restorers - Mechanics

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Restorers - Mechanics
From: Edward Keuer <edwjkeuer@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 20:44:42 -0600
Hello Fellow Listers,

Here's best wishes to you all for a healthy and happy 2008 with your
families, work, and cars (at least that's the order in my world). I
need some advice on sending my car to a local (here in IL) restorer
for some work on my shock mounts which are stripped. While there, I
thought I'd have him check on other matters and help take care of some
issues I'm not prepared to tackle yet, and to ask his opinion about
things I should consider. I've followed the list closely this past 6
months, and read as much as possible...particularly Gary Anderson's
suggestions on the matter. But I'm learning...

Can I give the shop's name and ask for opinions? Don't want to offend
or break any rules of the list.

Edw. J. Keuer
BJ8 Wheaton IL