Re: [Healeys] Trailering your Healey.

To: "'List Healeys'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Trailering your Healey.
From: "James Lea" <clocks@midcoast.com>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 12:08:06 -0400
>From all of your valuable input and advice I see that it is not proper to
cinch down the frame during hauling. I like the idea of using the knock off
and after more research I am leaning toward using the knock offs with a loop
and cinching them down with a trailer wench I found on E-trailer.
http://www.etrailer.com/pc-fhtd~E52809.htm If you buy the sliding rail that
the wench fits into and weld it to the side of the trailer you can slide the
wench forward and backward to fit the wheel base of any car. Does anyone see
a problem with this method? Thanks again. JL

PS. BTW E-trailer is the best site I have found if you plan to build or
modify your trailer. http://www.etrailer.com/trailer-parts.aspx

James Lea
PO Box 25
Rockport Maine 04856