Re: [Healeys] Hot Healeys

To: "'Adin, David'" <DavidAdin@mercydurango.org>, "'Skip Higginbotham'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Hot Healeys
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 17:08:03 -0700
Down pipes only.  Also, the wrap was "sealed" with a special silicone
paint, which should help at least some with water resistance.  Honestly,
the pipes get so hot I don't see how water can persist enough to cause
rust, and I don't (usually) drive in the rain anyway.

This is an experiment--I need new downpipes and muffler anyway, so if
the wrap hoses my muffler I won't be too concerned.

bs