Re: [Healeys] Rally / Upgraded Seats ?

To: "Jim Lyons" <jlyons4@rochester.rr.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Rally / Upgraded Seats ?
From: "Mark LaPierre" <lapierrem@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 21:37:20 -0400
I'm dodging the slashings already but the MGB seats do fit on the rails and
are  mooie comfy.    They recline, lean forward and head rests( or you can
remove
them when the tonneau goes on).

I have several used pairs and installed a temporary set just to tool around
in.

Hey at least there English and big time comfort.

Mark