Re: [Healeys] Rally / Upgraded Seats ?

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Rally / Upgraded Seats ?
From: "P.M. Pollock" <pollpete@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 20:45:57 -0700
Canting the seat worked for me in my BJ7 too.  I used doorstop rubber
wedges.  My first couple of years -pre cant- were rather hard on my
back, but after I'd added the rubber wedges and fiddled with the angle a
bit by trimming them I had 20+ years of comfort.

Pete Pollock
BJ7

--
IMPORTANT - PLEASE NOTE
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any