Re: [Healeys] Rally / Upgraded Seats ?

To: "Jim Lyons" <jlyons4@rochester.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Rally / Upgraded Seats ?
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 10:03:28 +0800
Jim -

The other option is to cant the set back a couple of degrees which I've done
on my BJ8 and it makes all the difference in the world.  I put a wedged wood
spacer on top of the seat rail and fiddled a bit with various nuts and bolts
to fit the seat on above the spacer and ... well... I can drive in the BJ8
all day long in perfect comfort.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1