Re: [Healeys] 100 Aluminium Head

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100 Aluminium Head
From: Tadeusz Malkiewicz <tadeusz.malkiewicz@plusnet.pl>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 19:04:12 +0200
Wow!...

I have to say, I love the list.. The response is just overwhelming.. Reading
it is such a joy..

Josef, David, Roland, Michael, Marvin, Alan, Gary and all - Great thanks for
your thoughts..

Now - if I won the lottery and wanted to go for the aluminium head, the M
modifications and the 100M Omega forged pistons that Denis Welch offers,
would this be a good result? Or is there any other way to go?

There is also something called 100M tubular manifold - was it an M
modification??..

How much power would this come up to??...

Thanks, Tadek