Re: [Healeys] 100 Aluminium Head

To: Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100 Aluminium Head
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 21:43:06 EDT
Alan raises an interesting point that I never thought of till his  post--my
second gear broke about one year after the engine was redone with  the DW stage
2 head, hot cam, etc.  To my knowledge the  gearbox had never been
disassembled so I don't think its failure can  necessarily be laid at the feet
of
misalignment.

Best--Michael Oritt

In a message dated 9/24/2008 8:12:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,