[Healeys] Modify Your Healey

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Modify Your Healey
From: sebring@illawarra.hotkey.net.au
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 14:49:04 +1100
Recently I had a second hand Austin A.95 cam reground to suit the race cam with
worn lobes. When the cam man saw the grind he was concerned I may not have
considered; hill starts,traffic congestion,traffic lights and smooth stars in
general. His other concern was it may not idle smoothly.  My only response was
"I am not buying a modified cam to worry about idling about town, talk to me
about the top-end and mid-range." If you dont want to drive in these zones stay
with close to original spec.

Joe

Red one

Blue one