Re: [Healeys] BJ8 Foam seats

To: "Richard Pratt" <prattri@msn.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BJ8 Foam seats
From: "Freese, Ken" <Kendall.Freese@Aerojet.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 06:58:17 -0800
Been there and done that with the foam hole drilling bit. I found that
my worn out crumbling 40 year old foam still felt better than the new
stuff. At least my back never hurt like it does with the new foam. I'm
taking my seats to the best hot rod upholstery guy in town and having
him make/cut/drill/multiple layer or what ever. My wife wants something
different than me, of course. I never had to tilt the seat base with the
old foam either. Sitting on a chair cushion feels better than the new
foam.
Ken Freese
65 BJ8