Re: [Healeys] Speaking of the M modification..

To: <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>, <tadeusz.malkiewicz@plusnet.pl>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Speaking of the M modification..
From: "Geatros" <geatros@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 14:00:07 -0800
Josef,

I guess if you have a hard time finding a Factory 100-S a Factory 100-M will
have to do.........
.
I looked on the Nada site last week  the 100-M was around $115,000. USD and
the 100-S was Around $189,000 USD . the 100-S is way under priced  .

When a 1959 Fender Stratocaster electric guitar is selling  for $25K USD,
Art youu can play, a Factory 100M for $115 K  might not be a bad deal ,Art
you can drive. A BJ8 phase II car on NADA is $78,100. K

Kenny
Vancouver BC
Canada

Rich folk pay millions for paintings, whatever turns your crank.......