Re: [Healeys] Speaking of the M modification..

To: <richchrysler@quickclic.net>, <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Speaking of the M modification..
From: <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 08:33:35 +0100
Rich,
You wrote what I wanted to say. Its all about marketing. And if you have a lot
of stones in your garden. Just make the people believe they are special and
you are the winner.

Kenny:
 "I looked on the Nada site last week  the 100-M was around $115,000. USD and
the 100-S was Around $189,000 USD . the 100-S is way under priced "

Here in Germany/Europe (perhaps except Switzerland) I think there is no way to
sell a 100-M for $115,000. You would not find one to buy. But if you can show
me a real 100S for sale for $189,000, I would ask all my friends to lend me
money to buy this car.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----