Re: [Healeys] Factory Hard Top!

To: "Michael Hartfield" <hartfiel@alumni.princeton.edu>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Factory Hard Top!
From: "jerry wall" <jwbn6@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 02 May 2009 18:16:35 -0500
jack,
i'm 6-3 and my head now comes within 1/2" of the headliner.  my driver side
seat foam was the hard restoration foam installed in 1992.  in 16 years it
has never had any settling.  first i drilled all the holes as outlined in
the nock article and this did very little to loosen up the foam so i sliced
about 2" off the bottom of the foam. i love my new ht and it is on to stay.
cheers,
jerry wall  BN6
rowlett, tx