Re: [Healeys] Hundred on Ebay #130306970927

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Hundred on Ebay #130306970927
From: Randy Hicks <Healey100M@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 15:53:46 -0400
Steve, look at the pictures (especially the sellers web site) and
zoom in on the photos. Some still show the car with the bad door.

Some are an absolute re-touch job. I'm in the business and these are
poorly retouched photos.

Sorry, but the car can not have the door both ways.

Randy

Randy Hicks
'56 100M
'62 BN7 MkII