Re: [Healeys] Brake Hoses ---

To: Earl Kagna <kags@shaw.ca>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Brake Hoses ---
From: Graham and Lorraine Wilkie <glwilkie@bigpond.com>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 14:30:40 +1000
Hi Earl,

Assuming that Moss sent me the correct BJ8 hydraulic flexible hoses
(these are new and not yet installed), their lengths are as follows:

2 front brake flexible hoses (each):  13 1/8"  (333mm).
Rear (axle) brake flexible hose: 12 9/16"  (320mm).
Clutch flexible hose:  9 3/4"  (248mm).

I hope that helps you figure out what you have there.

Cheers, Graham Wilkie.
HBJ8L / 32382