Re: [Healeys] Misleading Barrett Jackson promo material on BJ8

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Misleading Barrett Jackson promo material on BJ8
From: "BJ8 Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 12:25:40 -0400
Jim, I would hope that anyone who was ready to shell out big bucks for an
"authentic" Metallic Golden Beige car (or any other BJ8 for that matter)
might check in with the BJ8 registry first.  The registry has the VINs, body
numbers, and engine numbers for all of the original MGB cars, as well as
records for 7,204 total BJ8s.
Too bad Barrett-Jackson doesn't see the need to give the identification of
the cars in their description.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry