Re: [Healeys] Misleading Barrett Jackson promo material on BJ8

To: "'BJ8 Healeys'" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Misleading Barrett Jackson promo material on BJ8
From: "John Sims" <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 16:40:33 -0400
I think that we agree. My thought was that these guys who pay upwards of
$120k for a Healey are probably not the same guys who will be on this list
or the British Car Forum and therefore may not know about registries, etc.
I'll bet that they are the same ones who have an in house mechanic to keep
their collection running if they drive them at all. Sometimes I think that
the BJ bidders are buying for the sake of buying as kind of an ego trip --
Hey, look what I can afford1

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com