Re: [Healeys] BJ8 Tractability

To: "Healey Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BJ8 Tractability
From: "Len and/or Marge Hartnett" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 21:23:15 -0700
Be careful of optical illusion.  If your front wheels LOOK like your 'toe'
is incorrect, be aware that the curve of the fenders can cause the illusion
of mal-adjustment.  I thought mine were way off but when I took it to the
wheel shop and put it on the allignment machine, it was spot-on zero toe-in.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031