Re: [Healeys] Insulation Recommendations

To: "'Jody Kerr'" <jodyfkerr@gmail.com>, "'Mr. Bill'" <bn1@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Insulation Recommendations
From: "John Sims" <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 22:59:48 -0400
I used that type of material to line the underside of my tranny tunnel and
it works like a charm. I used a Thermal Smoker Jacket made for a CharBroil
smoker Model 418 6110 and used 3M 90 spray adhesive. The blanket is readily
available at local BBQ stores. Lots of cutting and fitting but an ice cube
wont melt on the tranny tunnel now. One of these days I will put it on the
underside to deflect the heat from the muffler. Darn, another winter project
is looming!

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com