Re: [Healeys] Your tax dollars NOT working

To: "'Alan Seigrist'" <healey.nut@gmail.com>, <sales@justbrits.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Your tax dollars NOT working
From: "John Sims" <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 08:09:13 -0500
And, on the news last night -- Fox and CNN it was reported that the 650,000
jobs "created" includes people already working who got raises so that number
is greatly inflated. What is the old saw about statistics don't lie but
statisticians do -- or something like that.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com