Re: [Healeys] Ivory White vs OEW

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Ivory White vs OEW
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 12:55:04 -0800 (PST)
If you check out the University Motors auction, there is a copy of Pikovnic's
book available along with a number of other publications.  See:
http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/showitem.cgi?catid=9767&itemid=74
or http://tinyurl.com/y9kgmeq
--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada
J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

--- On Fri, 11/13/09, Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net> wrote: << IIRC--the
book's at home--Pikovnic lists two whites for BN1s and BN2s: OEW and Ivory
(Pale or White I don't recall--think Pale). I'll check tonight, but I believe
they were different color codes (the paint chips were perceptibly different).
So, the answer is: there were two 'whites' for the 100s, and one--known either
as OE or Ivory--for the 6-cyl cars? >>
Looking for
the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

http://www.flickr.com/gift/