Re: [Healeys] Trailering/AAA Flatbed Danger

To: "Jack Feldman" <qualitas.jack@gmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Trailering/AAA Flatbed Danger
From: "Mark LaPierre" <lapierrem@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 19:20:23 -0500
What did Hagerty say when you asked them about using a particular flatbed
company when the
time comes.   Its not uncommon at all for the towing to be handled like AAA
did,  sorry to say.
The closest is the cheapest for them.

I have tailored my Healey twice so far and it seems like those flat beds can
extend pretty
 far back to accommodate our low risers.   But like everything else  there
is bound to be
different styles out there.

Mark