Re: [Healeys] Trailering/AAA Flatbed Danger

To: <healey.nut@gmail.com>, <jmsdarch@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Trailering/AAA Flatbed Danger
From: Richard Kahn <tahoehealey@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 22:20:35 -0800
The successful transfer happened today. None of the flatbeds were available
today here in Lake Tahoe. One with mechanical problems and one took a car to
Sacramento. AAA sent one up from Gardnerville,NV about 30 miles away. Took it
to Sparks. NV, beyond Reno. (They say Reno is so close to Hell, you can see
Sparks). He were experienced with the Healey's clearance problems and all went
well. Seventy plus miles of tow and no charge. Same when I bring her home,
they said. I've seldom needed their services (they did bring gas to the Healey
in the middle of nowhere once) but it paid for itself.
Thanks for all the input'
Rich Kahn