Re: [Healeys] Garage lift

To: "Wolfe,Dennis" <dewolfe@firstam.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Garage lift
From: John H <jhomonek@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 18:02:53 -0500 (EST)
Dennis,

I have the 4 post, 110volt lift from American Automotive Products.  It lifts up
to 8000 lbs. I like it cause you don't have to bolt it down.  It came with
castors for some movement, if needed.  Also came with drip pans and jacking
tray.

Because of the 110v setup, it is a bit slow going up but no special wiring was
required.  It took about 4 hours to assemble and set up.

It has served me and my Healey buddies well for years.

See link:  http://www.americanautomotiveequipment.com/  They do run specials
from time to time too!

No fincial interest, just a satisfied customer.

John Homonek
1959 BN7 - 1974 Jensen Healey