Re: [Healeys] Garage lift

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Garage lift
From: "Peter Schauss" <schauss@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 08:32:13 -0500
I have been storing my BJ7 on a four post lift with my MGB underneath (or
vice versa) every winter for more than 10 years.  I use several partial
sheets of scrap plywood between the ramps to catch the oil drips from
whichever car is on top.  I have never had a problem with oil dripping onto
the car on the bottom.

Peter Schauss
1963 BJ7
1980 MGB