Re: [Healeys] Muffler for Healey 100

To: "rrengineer @dslextreme.com" <rrengineer@dslextreme.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Muffler for Healey 100
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 13:41:59 +0800
I guess you're a different breed than the a-hole that was revving his Harley
full blast in front of a bar for about 15 minutes at 1 am about two blocks
from the White House when I was in DC early last year.  I am sure the
President was impressed.

I also always enjoy visiting my mechanic, the mechanic next door fixes
British motorcycles and as a result I can never have a
normal uninterrupted conversation with my car mechanic.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'59 Jag Mk IX