Re: [Healeys] Sway Bar Bushing

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Sway Bar Bushing
From: "Curt/Nancy Arndt" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 15:27:22 -0800
Josef,

I forget that I live in SoCal where it's currently sunny, 71 degrees, 50%
humidity and not a cloud to be seen, and visibility at the local airport 50+
miles...  and the rest of the Northern Hemisphere is now in the grips of
Global Warming :-^)

Too cold to lay down on a cold cement floor in the garage and measure.

I stand corrected, warm, but corrected.

Cheers

Curt