Re: [Healeys] Sway Bar Bushing

To: "Curt/Nancy Arndt" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>, Healey List
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Sway Bar Bushing
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 13:51:58 +0900
Up in Niseko Japan right now, tons of snow.  Hong Kong very cold this
year also.

Some theories kicking around that China has kicked out so much
pollution in the last 5 years that SO2 is getting into the
stratosphere and cooling things down like a large Volcano would.

Apparently you can fix global warming for about $150 MILLION, look up
Intellectual Ventures funded by Bill Gates... psst don't tell the
politicians because they just want to spend TRILLIONS of your tax
dollars to fix!

Alan

--
Sent from my mobile device