Re: [Healeys] Sway Bar Bushing

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Sway Bar Bushing
From: <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 19:21:46 +0000
And we have next to no snow this year.  It just doesn't feel right.  You guys
that sell stuff on ebay should be trying to sell your snow to the winter
olympics people.  They are trucking and airlifting it in.

That pollution that you refer to is probably very poorly made cheap stuff and
won't last anywhere near as long as the stuff that our craftsmen make.

I'll crawl back under my rock now.

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada