[Healeys] trans issues

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] trans issues
From: BEAU2EVE@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 20:12:05 EDT
Hi guys, another issue has popped up this time a trans problem. When I  put
the switch down to go to overdrive it goes right in smoothly an will stay
in  as long as I don't give it a lot of gas,the harder I press the pedal it
will  jump out, going back to 4 and stay there until I back off the gas, I
just  changed my oil to a straight 30 ND. Owned the car 32 years never a
problem,  what's the matter with these cars can't they make them to last?
Seriously, does  this sound like a pressure prob or just solenoid arm
alignment.
 Beau
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html