Re: [Healeys] 100M?

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100M?
From: <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 21:43:44 +0200
Rick,
You are fully right. On this side of the big pond we do not care that much
about a factory 100M or an "ordinary" 100 or whatever "Le Mans kit" by whom
fitted. The quality the car is restored makes the winner.
I know of a handful BN1s officially factory sold with the Le Mans kit. As far
as I know the cold air boxes of these cars were of zinc instead of aluminium
of the later 100M cars. I have seen one of these factory 100 "Le Mans kit"
cars. And BMIHT knows of them as you can get a certificate which states
"factory fitted Le Mans kit".
But anyway, for me these cars are 100s and nothing different (I think the same
of the so called 100Ms).

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html