Re: [Healeys] Rich ? overdrive

To: "Rich Chrysler" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>, "'Herbert Miller'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Rich ? overdrive
From: "Mark LaPierre" <lapierrem@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 22:20:51 -0400
Rich,  What about the later MGB  boxes with the LH overdrive.   To your
knowledge were the gears a different type and more durable cause I know
those didn't use any type of throttle switch when changing  out of OD?  I've
always been very curious about that since I've owned my Healey.

 And the real beauty with the LH was that you didn't have to adjust the
frigin solenoid
to make it work ,,,,,,sometimes.

Mark