Re: [Healeys] Pennsylvania

To: "'Joe and Lenore Armour'" <sebring@hotkey.net.au>, "'Healey'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Pennsylvania
From: "Patrick and Caroline Quinn" <p_cquinn@tpg.com.au>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 11:32:18 +1100
G'day Joe

I am here and suffering the after effects of an excessive Christmas.

Now that we know that Perry is moving to Pennsylvania it gives us another
place to stay when we are in that part of the world.

BTW Does anyone know how to dismantle Healey front suspension?

I am talking about real Healey, not the Austin derived types.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia

Where the grass is growing so quickly that I will be mowing twice a week
soon.