Re: [Healeys] Pennsylvania

To: <healeyguy@aol.com>,<healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Pennsylvania
From: "Frakes, Jim" <jimf@frakes-eng.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 16:32:11 -0500
Perry,
You will love the driving. I especially like US 62 from Oil City,
running between the Allegheny National Forest and the Allegheny River,
Done it twice in the Healey.

Four Hoosiers attended the AHSTC event this year near Philly which had a
tour of the Simeone Foundation Museum, narrated by Dr Simeone, a
wonderful place. AHSTC's event was great and we expect to attend this
year in Lancaster.

Jim