Re: [Healeys] Great Find and Historical Data Point

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Great Find and Historical Data Point
From: Stephen Hutchings <s.hutchings@rogers.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 13:36:40 -0500
It is satisfying to piece together the individual history of one's
car. I didn't have a proper VIN plate because the car had been stolen
years ago and put back on the road by the local authorities (Quebec,
in this case). After some educated guesses , detective work, and
plenty of help from Steve Byers, I've established the identity of the
car, and the fact that the numbers seem to match. When I finally
found that number on the rear axle, I felt the satisfaction of
putting into place the last piece of a puzzle that took years to
complete.
Now to complete the car itself!
Stephen, BJ8
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html