[Healeys] Redi-sleeve install

Subject: [Healeys] Redi-sleeve install
From: greylinn at ozemail.com.au (Peter & Veronica)
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 10:22:39 +1000
G'day Steve

Hylomar is great for gaskets etc but I don't think it'd right for an
interference fit like a Redisleeve. I used Loctite bearing fit when I
installed one on one of my cars (can't remember which one!) By the way, if
the sleeve isn't an interference fit (ie if it will slide easily into place)
it's not the right size. They have a removable flange in order that you can
drive/press them into place (or at least Speedi-sleeves do, which I assume
are the same)

Cheers

Peter