Re: [Healeys] Pressure relief valve

To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Pressure relief valve
From: John Harper <ah@jharper.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 14:22:43 +0100
Bob

I agree. I have seen a 100 gear type pump where the woodruff key that
drives the first gear has been ripped out of the shaft. In the process
the gear might have been split but there was so much damage it was hard
to tell.

The relief valve had been packed out so that it would hardly open

Best regards

--
John Harper
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html