Re: [Healeys] worn leather- shoepolish?

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] worn leather- shoepolish?
From: Joseph Troutwine <josephtroutwine@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 08:34:19 -0700
Hi Charlie,

Yes I did use it on vinyl as well.  I found their Porsche Black (it is
more semi-gloss than their regular black) was perfect for the
convertible top on my BJ8.  I used a two inch foam brush to apply.  The
top in question is the original from the factory.  It came out great and
still looks good approx. nine years later.  Take care.

Joe