[Healeys] worn leather- shoepolish?

Subject: [Healeys] worn leather- shoepolish?
From: josephtroutwine at cox.net (Joseph Troutwine)
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 14:58:42 -0700
I have used their products on several of my vehicles and can recommend
them highly.  I put it on my wife's 911 C2 and it is wearing as well as
the original dye (it is showing slight wear in the side bolster just
like original).  Not only that, the interior is classic gray and their
color was an exact match.  Nice people to deal with also.

Joe Troutwine
67 BJ8