Re: [Healeys] 54 BN1 Barn Car

To: "'Greg Mandas'" <gmandas@yahoo.com>, "'Greg Lemon'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 54 BN1 Barn Car
From: "John Sims" <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 16:47:12 -0400
No No NO. The first rule of any restoration, much less  fix ups is to never,
Never, NEVER let your wife see the receipts or have the parts shipped
directly to your house. That is why you work -- to have a place to which
parts can be sent. Or in my case, have a friend close by to whom parts can
be sent. I just caught it as I was searching parts houses and my wife saw me
on the computer -- "what is that -- more crap for the Healey?"  "No," says
I, "more things to keep our investment solid." "BS, " says she.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com