[Healeys] 54 BN1 Barn Car

Subject: [Healeys] 54 BN1 Barn Car
From: austin.healey at gmail.com (Chris Dimmock)
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 11:38:25 +1000
Hi Mike,
You were probably asking a tongue in cheek question, but my answer
would be:
1. Buy the Gary Anderson and Roger Moment restoration book
2. Buy a copy of the Concours Guidelines (because even if you aren't
building a concours car, there can be a huge difference between
'correct' and 'I thought that was correct because it was on the car
when i bought it' - at least you will then know the difference, and
not feel like a goose later when someone points it out....)
3. Buy the Nocks resto photo collection for your model

And then, at some point, it suddenly dawns on you that the people who
provide and produced all this documented information are active
participants on this email list..... And can clarify any questions you
ask.... As well as many others who can help... And who have been
there...
Chris
www.myaustinhealey.com

Sent from my iPhone