[Healeys] 100-Six with XK150 engine for sale

To: <brunoverstraete@mac.com>, <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] 100-Six with XK150 engine for sale
From: <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 14:32:49 +0200
Bruno and others,
I am fixed to Healeys, big and small, except minor deviations to a Lowlight
Morris Minor and a Daimler SP250. I had an XK120 for some time but sold it
because my wife didn`t like it at all. She called it the lorry. The car was
too big and too heavy for us. The engine was a delight and the interior, it
was a DHC, was very sophisticated, but it was not that car we like. Anyway XK
Jaguars are far superior in the quality they were build compared to the
Healeys.
Bud to be honest, most fun on small winding mountain roads makes a Sprite. Its
much more responsive and agile than any Big Healey.
I am also not an objective person regards Healeys. My love is with the 6
cylinder 100/6s and 3000, and I often ask me why, but I have no answer, even
not for me.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany