Re: [Healeys] 100-Six Owners Manual

To: "'Rick Swain'" <rjswain@hotmail.com>, "'Healey List'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100-Six Owners Manual
From: "John Sims" <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 10:36:08 -0400
I have three of them -- two are originals with publication dates of February
1958. The other is a reproduction with a publish date of May 1957. I had a
fourth which was an original that I sold several years ago which, I believe,
had a publish date of around July 1958. That would indicate to me that there
were several different editions to the 100-6 Owners Handbook.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com