[Healeys] 100-Six Owners Manual

Subject: [Healeys] 100-Six Owners Manual
From: rjswain at hotmail.com (Rick Swain)
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 13:50:33 +0000
I'd like to purchase one of the reproduction hardcover owners manuals for my
BN4, or even an original one. My car is a late one (1959) and I'd like to get
a manual that's appropriate for my car. I don't know if they were all the
same, or if the manuals changed when the engine was uprated from the gallery
head and the hood frame etc changed. Can anyone help me out with information
that will help me identify the right manual like a publication number? Or, if
you know there was only one manual for all the 100-Sixes please inform me.
Thanks
Rick Swain