Re: [Healeys] Incompatibility Pertonix and Tach conversion

To: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>, <coudesluijs@chello.nl>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Incompatibility Pertonix and Tach conversion
From: "Thomas J. Morrione" <tjmorrio@colby.edu>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 09:09:52 -0400
Alan - thanks very much that's a big relief. Nisonger did ask me to
specify what the electronic system was. I'll let the list know, however,
if any problem arises when I do get to setting it up. I went with Pertonix
because I thought it might be a bit simpler and I figured that I wouldn't
really need the 123's variable settings.

Tom