Re: [Healeys] Incompatibility Pertonix and Tach conversion

To: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Incompatibility Pertonix and Tach conversion
From: "Thomas J. Morrione" <tjmorrio@colby.edu>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 10:56:06 -0400
Kees,
Many thanks for getting back to me. The details of your experience and
Alan's reassurance help a lot to put the Pertronix/tach situation in
perspective. I recall the list discussion about proper coil resistance and
was feeling good about addressing that issue effectively. Then, the recent
list discussion led me to think that my wife would have yet another story
to tell about how my efforts to "simplify" things seems almost inevitably,
to accomplish just the opposite!

Best,
Tom

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html