[Healeys] Towing advice

Subject: [Healeys] Towing advice
From: michael.oritt at gmail.com (Michael Oritt)
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 12:08:04 -0400
You cannot crank the car down hard enough to where the suspension is
bottomed out (nor would you want to) so the shocks, etc. will still be
moving.
Should you choose to tie car down by the chassis be sure to check the state
of things often as because the suspension can still compress the straps are
liable to loosen.
It is also recommended to not cross the straps--in the event one side or the
other comes loose the other strap will now be slack and the vehicle can
easily shift from side to side.  Keep the straps as straight fore and aft as
possible.
My work here is done.

Best--Michael Oritt